The essence of this webinar is about actualizing IFRC Strategy 2030, policies and plans of the Nigerian Red Cross while adapting to "new normal" which is about change. It is about changing not just what we do, but how we do it so that we are even better positioned to save lives, accompany people, and support their resilience. To do this, we must listen, think, and be ready to act differently, and be open to learning and adapting along the way.
Please click here to register your interest in the Organisational Development - Learning capabilities webinar hosted by the Nigerian Red Cross Society (with technical support from British Red Cross).
The webinar will take place from 11:00 –14:20 on Thursday 29 October.
- Mr. Abubakar A. Kende, NRCS Secretary-General
- Mr. Mohammed Omer Mukhier, IFRC’s Regional Director for Africa
- Mr. Adeyemo Andronicus, NRCS, Coordinator, Organizational Development
- Mr. Karsten Voigt, British Red Cross, Country Manager
Presentations will be given by:
British Red Cross: we will provide an overview of online learning opportunities on external platforms and advice on how to get the most out of online learning.
- Ms. Katie Robertson, Learning and Development Manager, British Red Cross
- Ms. Sophie Buhrs, Learning and Development Officer, British Red Cross
IFRC: Learning to change initiative
- Mr. Fred Fulton Berrios, IFRC Learning Systems Coordinator
Italian Red Cross: Covid-19 response, experience sharing, and available e-learning opportunities from the Red Cross Movement
- Mr. Insa Moussa Ba Sane, Italian Red Cross Regional Delegate for West Africa, IFRC COVID-19 & Migration Officer